Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is me blogging!

Hi everyone,

This is my first official blog! Can't say I have much to say at the moment, except "Holy cow! I'm a blogger!"

My hopes for these pages? Just to keep in touch, keep myself on track and hopefully, connect with some of the people whose lives intersect mine in big and little ways.

Now, I'd better end this before I get all Oprah-esque. See you next time!

Take care!

4 comments:

Joe said...

...and I get to be the first comment added to your blog. Here's my comment.

NICE BLOG!

Annie said...

Yay! You have a blog now!
Yet another site to help pass the time at work.

Ydert said...

I'm reading your blog from Los Angeles, California. I'm in the bathroom at the Sheraton Four-Points LAX. I thought I'd post something edgy!

It's amazing that a blog can make you experience the world from the oddest places.

How about that "Barack & Joe"!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.